Now you can get an instant stunning effect with our Eye Poppingly Funky Stereoscopic Geometric Custom Wallpaper. These fantastic 3D hexagonal, geometric shapes takes advantage of clever shading in tonal greys to make your walls pop.
This custom Eye Poppingly Funky Stereoscopic Geometric Custom Wallpaper will make your teen the envy of their friends especially when paired with bold primary colours. It also wouldn’t look out of place in a contemporary kitchen – matte black or gloss white would work beautifully with this. Take advantage of its waterproof, wipe down properties.
The price is per square meter (sq/mtr). Use our calculator to enter your wall measurements and work out how much you need and just press add to cart.
As it’s a custom wallpaper, we must produce it according to your wall’s actual size (Height and Width). Please measure accurately!
- There is about 1-2 centimetre overlapping part. It couldn’t be put side by side.
- Part 1 needs to be covered by part 2.
- Please use a ruler and knife to cut down the wallpaper in the middle of the overlapping part. And peel off the overlapping parts
Pictures illustrate ：
- Prepare the necessary tools: Wallpaper paste, Brush, Roller, Scraper, Ruler, Knife, towel/Sponge
- Clean the wall and make sure your wall is clean and flat. Fill and/or smooth and holes, bumps etc. Then brush wallpaper paste on the wall first.
- Check the size of the wallpaper and match the pattern.
- According to the width of each panel of wallpaper, mark vertical lines on the wall to help you position the wallpaper.
- Mark the order on the edge and then brush the glue on the back of each panel of wallpaper.
- Paste it on the wall using a clean sponge to press it down firmly and removing any air bubbles. Use a knife to cut off any excess parts and use a towel or sponge to clean up the glue overflow.
- When pasting the second panel, be careful to match the pattern of the wallpaper. And on the middle of the overlapping part, use a ruler and knife to cut excess part and peel them off.
- Use a knife to cut out excess part around the socket.
- Use a scraper to make the wallpaper flat. Then use a towel or sponge to wipe the glue overflow. ( Close the doors and windows to let it dry naturally. )