Almost so real, you can smell the fragrance from our Glorious Rose Peony Hand Painted Style 3D Custom Wallpaper. The hand-painted style evokes memories akin to whimsical summer days spent in a cottage garden, yet the styling and choice of colours means that it certainly is not out of place in any modern and contemporary home.
The sheer size and scale of the flowers, combined with the gorgeous shades of purple, pink and cream is the perfect backdrop to your existing or new colour scheme.
Absolutely perfect for a feature wall, our Glorious Rose Peony Hand Painted Style 3D Custom Wallpaper will certainly give your space the wow factor.
Please Take Note:
It’s a kind of Custom mural wallpaper, We must produce according to your wall accurate size (Height and Width). You must know the measurements of your space so that you get the effect that you want. So please measure accurately!
The price is per square meter (sq/mtr). Use our calculator to enter your wall measurements and work out how much you need and just press add to cart.
- There is about 1-2 centimetre overlapping part. It couldn’t be put side by side.
- Part 1 needs to be covered by part 2.
- Please use a ruler and knife to cut down the wallpaper in the middle of the overlapping part. And peel off the overlapping parts
Picture illustrates ：
- Prepare the necessary tools: Wallpaper paste, Brush, Roller, Scraper, Ruler, Knife, towel/Sponge
- Clean the wall and make sure your wall is clean and flat. Fill and/or smooth and holes, bumps etc. Then brush wallpaper paste on the wall first.
- Check the size of the wallpaper and match the pattern.
- According to the width of each panel of wallpaper, mark vertical lines on the wall to help you position the wallpaper.
- Mark the order on the edge and then brush the glue on the back of each panel of wallpaper.
- Paste it on the wall using a clean sponge to press it down firmly and removing any air bubbles. Use a knife to cut off any excess parts and use a towel or sponge to clean up the glue overflow.
- When pasting the second panel, be careful to match the pattern of the wallpaper. And on the middle of the overlapping part, use a ruler and knife to cut excess part and peel them off.
- Use a knife to cut out excess part around the socket.
- Use a scraper to make the wallpaper flat. Then use a towel or sponge to wipe the glue overflow. ( Close the doors and windows to let it dry naturally. )