Bring your walls to life with our stunning Invigorating Tropical Rainforest Banana Leaf Custom 3D Wallpaper letting you transport yourself to a lush, warm and tranquil tropical rainforest but without the travel, cost or bugs. This stunning waterproof canvas wallpaper, instantly transforms your living room, bedroom, study or kitchen diner wall with luscious shades of tropical green and let your imagination run riot when hear the tuis singing at the same time.
Use our Invigorating Tropical Rainforest Banana Leaf Custom 3D Wallpaper as a feature wall or have it serve as a backdrop behind cupboards and wardrobes.
The price is per square meter (sq/mtr). Use our calculator to enter your wall measurements and work out how much you need and just press add to cart.
As it’s a custom wallpaper, we must produce it according to your wall’s actual size (Height and Width). Please measure accurately!
- There is about 1-2 centimetre overlapping part. It couldn’t be put side by side.
- Part 1 needs to be covered by part 2.
- Please use a ruler and knife to cut down the wallpaper in the middle of the overlapping part. And peel off the overlapping parts
Pictures illustrate ：
- Prepare the necessary tools: Wallpaper paste, Brush, Roller, Scraper, Ruler, Knife, towel/Sponge
- Clean the wall and make sure your wall is clean and flat. Fill and/or smooth and holes, bumps etc. Then brush wallpaper paste on the wall first.
- Check the size of the wallpaper and match the pattern.
- According to the width of each panel of wallpaper, mark vertical lines on the wall to help you position the wallpaper.
- Mark the order on the edge and then brush the glue on the back of each panel of wallpaper.
- Paste it on the wall using a clean sponge to press it down firmly and removing any air bubbles. Use a knife to cut off any excess parts and use a towel or sponge to clean up the glue overflow.
- When pasting the second panel, be careful to match the pattern of the wallpaper. And on the middle of the overlapping part, use a ruler and knife to cut excess part and peel them off.
- Use a knife to cut out excess part around the socket.
- Use a scraper to make the wallpaper flat. Then use a towel or sponge to wipe the glue overflow. ( Close the doors and windows to let it dry naturally. )